Gossamer is coming

Discuss anything about Gossamer for mugen in this forum!
DDR
Site Admin

Gossamer is coming

Post by DDR »

Ok everyone Gossamer is still being developed. I had hoped to release him by New Years day, however, I recently became ill with a stomach ulcer through stress and I'm out of commission for a while. Sitting at my desk is painful so I'm going to concentrate on getting my health together first.

I know fans have been waiting for a long time, but I can't release a character that's not fun. And Gossamer's not in that realm yet. Thanks everyone. Love you all.

Derrick
Cartooniack1994

Re: Gossamer is coming

Post by Cartooniack1994 »

Thanks for the heads up on the progress on Gossamer. :) That is some great news for people that enjoy your M.U.G.E.N. characters.

I'm sorry to hear that you've got a stomach ulcer, though. :( Your health should be your number one priority, especially during this particular time, and I hope you feel better soon.
DDR
Site Admin

Post by DDR »

Cartooniack1994 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:54 am Thanks for the heads up on the progress on Gossamer. :) That is some great news for people that enjoy your M.U.G.E.N. characters.

I'm sorry to hear that you've got a stomach ulcer, though. :( Your health should be your number one priority, especially during this particular time, and I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks! I really appreciate your concern! I'm improving every day, so hold on to your seats everyone! Peace and thanks again!

Derrick
SMM1233

Post by SMM1233 »

Hey Derrick! I’m sorry I didn’t see this sooner. I’m hoping you are feeling much better and staying safe! :)
Sans_Undertale

Post by Sans_Undertale »

DDR wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:10 am
Cartooniack1994 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:54 am Thanks for the heads up on the progress on Gossamer. :) That is some great news for people that enjoy your M.U.G.E.N. characters.

Thanks! I really appreciate your concern! I'm improving every day, so hold on to your seats everyone! Peace and thanks again!

Derrick
Hello, I hope you have recovered well from your ulcer. How's the progress on Gossamer?