Jasonanisy

Flood

Post by Jasonanisy »

You inspire me
DDR
Site Admin

Re: Flood

Post by DDR »

Great! Give 100% on everything you do! Create something remarkable for all of us to remember!
Go at it!

Your friend,
Derrick
ArthurDM

Post by ArthurDM »

Hey Derrick..you are noticing about these people are spamming a lot in your forum? they are posting much garbage..i hope you can do something for stop them. (Yes those accounts bots)

And sorry if this is disturbing..but you know if Gossamer is going to be released in Christmas events ? I'm pretty glad and much to see more of him and i'm telling you because i'm sure your games are reaching the 1k downloads for time.
DDR
Site Admin

Post by DDR »

ArthurDM wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:00 am Hey Derrick..you are noticing about these people are spamming a lot in your forum? they are posting much garbage..i hope you can do something for stop them. (Yes those accounts bots)

And sorry if this is disturbing..but you know if Gossamer is going to be released in Christmas events ? I'm pretty glad and much to see more of him and i'm telling you because i'm sure your games are reaching the 1k downloads for time.
Hi ArthurDM. I feel my apps are good and worthy to be enjoyed by lots of people, but aren't performing yet up to standards I need them to be. There are millions of apps out there, and most are not good, :cry: , so it's easy for good ones to be overlooked. I'm still limited to android at the moment, but I'm working hard to grow the business to launch on all platforms, so every download and word of mouth is VERY important and valuable to me.

I love mugen and I do have a playable but unfinished Gossamer and Tweety that I'd like to release at some point before to next year. I just spend so much time debugging and updating my apps and tending to my family that my time and passion to program for mugen gets lost. I will try to get get Gossamer out by New Years day. That would be a great goal and gift to the fans. However, I'd really like to reach a level of success with my game apps before I dive fully %100 back into the awesome mugen universe. Thanks.

Your friend,
Derrick